Shipping documents for state registration
When registering a legal entity or a self-employed individual, you may ship the documents to the Interdistrict Federal Tax Service Inspectorate #46 in Moscow and receive the documents from the tax authority via DHL Express.
More about the service:
- To submit documents for state registration of a legal entity or a self-employed individual you have to go to one of DHL Express Service Points in Moscow located at: 1ya Tverskaya-Yamskaya street, 11; 8 Marta street, 14/1, or Ugreshskaya street, 2 bldg 16.
- The fixed rate for shipping services of the documents to the Inspectorate and back to the sender is 1,720 rubles (VAT exclusive).
- Tick “by mail” as the delivery method in your application for state registration on page 4.
- DHL Express delivers documents to the Interdistrict Federal Tax Service Inspectorate #46 which arranges paperwork and issues state registration certificates for legal entities, self-employed individuals and farming enterprises at the following address: 125373, Moscow, Pokhodny proezd, 3, bldg 2.
- Once the state registration certificate is ready, the Inspectorate employee will hand it over to DHL Express courier for further delivery to the receiver.
- DHL Express courier then delivers the state registration certificate at the address stated by the sender in the return waybill.
The service of state registration certificate is available on the territory of Moscow and Moscow Oblast according to DHL Express geography of service.